The English-Speaking United Methodist Church shares the Sechshauser Street Church with the Fuenfhaus United Methodist Church. Originally built in 1910 as apartments (on the upper floors) and retail space (ground floor), The United Methodist Church in Austria (Evangelisch-methodische Kirche in Oesterreich) purchased the building in the late 1940s. A sanctuary was added to the back of the building. The church space was fully renovated in the 1980s. The pastors of both the English-speaking congregation and the Fuenfhaus (German-speaking) congregation live in parsonages behind the building.